Combinatorics and Computing Seminars|
October 6, 2010 - January 19, 2011
School of Mathematics, IPM
Saeid Alikhani,, Yazd University
Some new results on the domination polynomial of a graph .
October 6, 2010
- Farzaneh Ramezani, IPM and Amirkabir University of Technology
Spectral characterization of some cubic graphs.
October 13, 2010
Masood Aryapoor, IPM
Generating Latin squares .
October 20, 2010
- Behruz Tayfeh-Rezaie,, IPM
A survey on integral trees .
October 27, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Mohsen Molla Haji Aghaei,, Amirkabir University of Technology
On Unitary Cayley graphs.
November 3, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Arash Ahadi,, Sharif University of Technology
The computational complexity of lucky labeling of graphs.
November 10, 2010
- Saieed Akbari,, Sharif University of Technology
Generalization of zero-sum flows in graphs.
November 24, 2010
- Hamideh Hosseinzadeh,, IPM and Alzahra University
Hamiltonian colorings of graphs
December 1, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Ali Taherkhani,
, Shahid Beheshti University
On circular chromatic number of Kneser graphs
December 8, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Abdollah Ale Hevaz,, Tarbiat Modares University
On Laplacian spectral characterization of graphs.
December 22, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Mohammad Reza Oboudi, IPM and Sharif University of Technology
On the roots of edge cover polynomial of a graph .
December 29, 2010, Exception: (Location: Lecture Hall 2)
- Naji Shajari,, Sharif University of Technology
On trees determined by Laplacian spectrum.
January 5, 2011
- Rouzbeh Tusserkani,, IPM
Diffusion indices in graphs.
January 12, 2011
- Hamidreza Maimani, IPM and Shahid Rajaei Teacher Training University
Protection in graphs
January 19, 2011
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Time: 14:00, every Wednesday
Place: School of Mathematics, Niavaran Bldg., Niavaran Square, Tehran, Iran